This is the Linux app named XDM whose latest release can be downloaded as xdman302build3-x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XDM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The fork of Xtereme Download manager that it's page is in https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdman/?source=directory, has more features, for some informations go to
Brought you by Subhra Das Gupta and Ali Torabi .
Please use orginal and the forked to compare both
- Speed up your downloads 5X faster
- Builtin Youtube Downloader
- Grabber, grab any video from any site
- Extension for Firefox
- Cros platform, works on the Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris and FreeBSD machines, because it Implementd in Java
- Add and remove capability in queue
- Replacement capability in queue
- Scheduler, Support to enable it every day
- Support to multiple download in the same time
- Http(s), FTP and Socks Proxy Support
- Capablitiy to know repeated download and ask from user about decision about replacement, download with new name or cancelling download
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.