This is the Linux app named QR Gen whose latest release can be downloaded as qrgen-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QR Gen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QRGen creates QR codes from contact information, written in Java.
It requires the tool qrencode in order to work, qrencode is freely available at http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode (Linux/Mac OS/UNIX) , or http://code.google.com/p/qrencode-win32/ (Windows), or Ubuntu Software Centre.
- It generates QR codes from the personal and professional information suplied
- Multi-platform (Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows)
- You can save the QR code on a PNG file
- You can save also the standard visit card (.vcf)
- You can export the result on an standard visit card (.vcf)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qr-gen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.