This is the Linux app named QTodo whose latest release can be downloaded as qtodo-0.1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTodo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QTodo manages todo lists. Todo items can have different priorities, states, deadlines and much more. You can organize this items between different lists, sort them or look up a text in a short time.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtodo.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.