This is the Linux app named Qt-Generator for YAKINDU SCT whose latest release can be downloaded as artifacts.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt-Generator for YAKINDU SCT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt-Generator for YAKINDU SCT
This project provides a generator for conneting the YAKINDU Statecharttools with a Qt application. Since the concept of incoming and outgoing events is similar to the Qt signal and slot concept it is logical to link both together. Note that the generated code is an Addon onto the already generated C++-Code from SCT. So you need two sgen-files. One to generate the C++ statemachine and one to generate the link layer between the statemachine and your Qt application.
- C++ generator to link a Qt application to a statemachine generated by YAKINDU SCT
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sctqtgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.