This is the Linux app named QualityMgnt ToolBox whose latest release can be downloaded as FAMOUS_3.0b019_Report_1.1b013.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QualityMgnt ToolBox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Provides tools, supporting quality management or quality assurance for software: Assessment execution (ISO 15504 (SPiCE), AutomotiveSPiCE, CMMi), diff tool calculating sizes (SLoC) of diffs, identification of conditional compilation, and more.
- diff with size of change (also on project directories)
- identification of variants (conditional compilation) in C code
- assessment tool (ISO 15504 [SPiCE], CMM)
- architectural analysis based on SourceNavigator references
Automotive, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qualitymgnttool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.