This is the Linux app named Qt Creator pane encoding change plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as QtcPaneEncode-4.3.0-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt Creator pane encoding change plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt Creator pane encoding change plugin
Useful in cases when application generates output not in local encoding and it cannot be changed.
Plugin automatically detects line encoding and converts it to unicode (QString).
Sources can be obtained here https://github.com/OneMoreGres/qtc-paneencode
IMPORTANT: plugin's version must match Qt Creator's version (difference in last digit is acceptable)
Then plugin must be enabled in Help->Modules menu.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtc-paneencode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.