This is the Linux app named Race Through! to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as src.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Race Through! to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Race Through! to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is my first experiment with the OpenGL library GLUT. The animation is basically based on textured sprite animation coupled with basic car physics components like outward centrifugal force experienced during a turn, acceleration,deceleration,etc. Multiplayer option is also available but with a few issues which need to be fixed. Feel free to download the code, customize and play! Please mail me if you want to know more about the implementation or if you have any suggestions or ideas.
The game documentation and code documentation are also available as pdf files.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/racethrough/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.