This is the Linux app named RapidASDev for Oracle whose latest release can be downloaded as RASD_1.0.20191117.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RapidASDev for Oracle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RapidASDev for Oracle
The product of RapidASDev project is Rapid Application Service Development - RASD environment. It is based on cloud techniques and can be treated as development tool as a service.
With RASD you can create your own applications or even system's. All you need is internet browser. The program you create is published as HTML5 service or REST service. All subprograms (look up's, ...) are published as HTML5 or. REST too. If you create batch program in PL/SQL you can use the same tool. All generated code can be overwritten with using triggers ON, PRE an POST (remember classical Forms)
The best thing is that the development cycle is really fast. In few minutes you can have working prototype for users to discuss about their requirements.
For the first impression you can it on link on discussion page https://sourceforge.net/p/rasd/discussion/general/thread/559c08af44/ .
Dockerhub - domendolar
- Building web applications using internet browsers
- Published as REST, HTML5 service
- Can be used as batch program in PL/SQL
- Quick and fast development - supports lean an agile tecniques
- All generated code can be overwritten - using triggers ON, PRE an POST
- In future:
- Editing HTML in web editor
- Published as SOAP service, SOAP client in PL/SQL
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rasd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.