This is the Linux app named Red-Black Tree whose latest release can be downloaded as redBlackTree.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Red-Black Tree with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A fully functional red-black tree implemented in C++/CLI with an OO approach of naming and structuring which makes the code highly readable as well as easily portable to C# or Java. The package also includes a binary search tree and two traversal algorithms.
- DFS traversal to check for red-black tree definition and validate the tree (good for debuggig)
- BFS traversal to visualize the tree in easy to track form and color the red nodes
- BST to help review the specific code features with regard to the red-black tree
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redblacktree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.