This is the Linux app named RLE and LRE easy tool whose latest release can be downloaded as RLEtoolv22.214.171.124.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RLE and LRE easy tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RLE and LRE easy tool
this tool is like a On-Screen Keyboard but it's writes unicode control character RLE or LRE and RLM or LRM
The function of it is correction the direction of writing
Useful in programs that does not support right to left languages
Discussion in Arabic forum:- http://www.mexat.com/vb/threads/1014415
vs project http://www.mediafire.com/?9b451ss158oc5
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rle-tool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.