This is the Linux app named Robust Genetic Programming System to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as robgp-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Robust Genetic Programming System to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Robust Genetic Programming System to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RobGP is a genetic programming system written from the ground up in C++. It's primary goals are efficiency, ease of use, and extensibility. It's distinguishing feature is that it has a modified version of Koza's architecture altering operations.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/robgp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.