This is the Linux app named Rovsoft to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rovsoft-0.1-stripped.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rovsoft to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rovsoft to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Rovsoft is software, controlling a (Mars)Rover: Receiving instructions from wlan, evaluating measueres from sensors and sending pictures of the surroundings, driving around, as the user wishes. The software is designed to run on an embedded system.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rovsoft/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.