This is the Linux app named SansView whose latest release can be downloaded as sansview_2.1.1-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SansView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTICE: DEVELOPMENT OF THIS PROJECT HAS ENDED!!
Its successor can be found at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sasview
SansView is a Small Angle Scattering (SAS) analysis package for the analysis of 1D and 2D scattering data directly in inverse space. The focus was originally on neutron data (SANS) but has been used for X-ray’s as well and includes a tool for determining a slit resolution for the SAXSess instrument. SansView also includes PrView to invert SAS data to P(r), a resolution calculator, and a scattering length density calculator among others tools. A simple plugin mechanism is available for users to add custom models.
This project was initiated by the NSF funded DANSE project, DMR-0520547, SANS sub-project at the University of Tennessee Knoxville. Acknowledgement of that original funding would be appreciated in any publications that make use of the software.
C, C++, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sansviewproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.