This is the Linux app named SMASH whose latest release can be downloaded as smash-3.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SMASH with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scalable Molecular Analysis Solver for High-performance computing systems (SMASH) is massively parallel software for quantum chemistry calculations and released under the Apache 2.0 open source license. It is currently capable of energy, analytical gradient, and geometry optimization calculations of Hartree-Fock theory and Density Functional Theory (DFT), and energy calculations of Second-order Moller-Plesset (MP2) perturbation theory. DFT calculations can be performed on 100,000 CPU cores with high parallel efficiency.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smash-qc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.