This is the Linux app named ScummVM whose latest release can be downloaded as scummvm-1.8.1-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ScummVM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ScummVM is a cross-platform interpreter for many point-and-click adventure games. This includes LucasArts SCUMM games (such as Monkey Island 1-3, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max, ...), many of Sierra's AGI and SCI games (such as King's Quest 1-6, Space Quest 1-5, ...), Discworld 1 and 2, Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Lure of the Temptress, Broken Sword 1 and 2, Flight of the Amazon Queen, Gobliiins 1-3, The Legend of Kyrandia 1-3, many of Humongous Entertainment's children's SCUMM games (including Freddi Fish and Putt Putt games) and many more.
The project mailing lists have been moved to http://lists.scummvm.org
The project tracker has been moved to https://bugs.scummvm.org
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scummvm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.