This is the Linux app named SimpleTimer whose latest release can be downloaded as simpletimer-1.3-source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimpleTimer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SimpleTimer has a pause button, message box at 5 min, 30 sec., and time up. After the timer runs out, it counts up. It displays the time, and you can look at it while it is counting down.
(older versions are in VB.Net and not Qt C++)
- Counts down
- Counts up when time runs out
- Gives you messages at 5min, 30sec, and time up
- Gives you 5, 10, and 15min overtime messages
- About box to show the version
- (on Win7 only) Indicates how much time is left (in % of original) in the taskbar
- Cross-platform using Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsimpletimer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.