This is the Linux app named Skyline Level Creator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SLC_2.0_beta.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Skyline Level Creator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Skyline Level Creator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a Level Creator for the Skyline Game Development System (http://www.chi-ad.com/Skyline/SDN/). It is written in C++ using Qt 5.3.
Most of the setup files are xml based and there will be examples showing how to use models from both http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/ and http://www.3dmodels-textures.com/
Obviously, to view the completed Level in the Skyline Engine, you will need Skyline and the relevant models.
The models used have been from the Sci-Fi Pack from Arteria3D, and the Dungeon Creation Kit from Dexsoft (3dmodels-textures).
The pngs have been created from files provided with the above packs, and MUST NOT be used in any project without purchasing the relevant model pack. These are subject to the "Other Licence" shown below.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skylinelevelcreator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.