This is the Linux app named snippetsource whose latest release can be downloaded as snippetsource_1.6_i386-win32-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named snippetsource with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Snippetsource is a simple yet powerful repository to store code snippets or any other text content. SQLite is used as the database backend which makes fast indexed lookups possible.
- Full drag and drop support for both files and tree nodes.
- Has all the text editing features of Notepas as it uses the same editor engine.
- Fully customizable folder structure with unlimited nesting.
- Supports easy import of entire folder structures.
- Powerful search capabilities.
- Multi-platform enabled sources.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snippetsource/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.