This is the Linux app named SocketRocket whose latest release can be downloaded as SocketRocket.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SocketRocket with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple socket server that lets you send/receive data via TCP on a given port. The data to send can be defined in an XML form and can be altered on the fly before sending. Given the flexibility you can spoof whole sessions to test your software.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/socketrocket/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.