This is the Linux app named statsmodels whose latest release can be downloaded as Release0.13.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named statsmodels with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
statsmodels is a Python module that provides classes and functions for the estimation of many different statistical models, as well as for conducting statistical tests, and statistical data exploration. An extensive list of result statistics are available for each estimator. The results are tested against existing statistical packages to ensure that they are correct. The package is released under the open source Modified BSD (3-clause) license. Generalized linear models with support for all of the one-parameter exponential family distributions. Markov switching models (MSAR), also known as Hidden Markov Models (HMM). Vector autoregressive models, VAR and structural VAR. Vector error correction model, VECM. Robust linear models with support for several M-estimators. statsmodels supports specifying models using R-style formulas and pandas DataFrames.
- Ordinary least squares
- Generalized least squares
- Weighted least squares
- Least squares with autoregressive errors
- Quantile regression
- Recursive least squares
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/statsmodels.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.