This is the Linux app named Sudoku Helper to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sudoku-helper-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku Helper to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sudoku Helper to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a small C program to help you solve sudoku puzzles. It can completely solve the easier ones, and perhaps make the difficult ones manageable. I wrote it for fun, a not very efficient automation of what I used to do manually to solve sudokus.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudoku-helper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.