This is the Linux app named Sudoku 9x9 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mySudoku.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku 9x9 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sudoku 9x9 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Written in GAMBAS 3.11.4.
For Linux. Source code available in the tar file
9x9 Sudoku board
Puzzle is created at run-time based on difficulty level set by player. 6 levels of difficulty available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudoku-9x9/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.