This is the Linux app named SWARD whose latest release can be downloaded as SWARD.ZIP. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SWARD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SWARD (System for Weapon Allocation Research and Development) is a testbed for benchmarking weapon allocation algorithms against each other. It is intended for researchers within operations research, information fusion, and related areas.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sward/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.