This is the Linux app named SWTOR Combat Log Analyzer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as combatlog_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SWTOR Combat Log Analyzer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SWTOR Combat Log Analyzer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A new version (1.2) is out now! Check it out.
Eine neue Version (1.2) ist draußen! Probiert es aus.
Grouping the data (damage and heal) for each fight. Views with detailed data.
Mit dem SWTOR Combatlog Analyser können die Kampflogs (gibt es seit SWTOR 1.2) ausgewertet werden.
Viel Spass bei der Benutzung.
With the SWTOR Combatlog Analyzer you are able to analyze the combat log of SWTOR (avaiable since 1.2).
You must have Java 6 installed.
Details are here:
You will find details here:
Details findest Du hier:
- Summarize Damage dealed
- Summarize Damage received
- Summarize Healing
- Summarize Healing received
- Summarize absorbed damage
- Multiple language support
- Saves recent files (9 files)
- Group data for each fight
- Calculate dps/hps per fight
- Details view for each category and fight
- Thread is now displayed in the details views
- Kills/Deaths Statistic
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swtorcombatlog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.