This is the Linux app named TANGO Control System whose latest release can be downloaded as tango922_win32_vc10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TANGO Control System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TANGO Control System
TANGO is a device oriented control system for Linux and Windows. It provides a framework in C++, Java and Python for implementing distributed control objects. TANGO has a full set of tools and hundreds of device servers.
Aerospace, Science/Research, Testers
Java Swing, Qt
Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tango-cs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.