This is the Linux app named TclSigX whose latest release can be downloaded as tclsigx-0.1.3a.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TclSigX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TclSigX is a client for the SigX dynamic signature image system. It gathers infomation from your computer and sends it to the SigX server. TclSigX works best on Linux but also works on other POSIX systems. SigX info can be found at http://sigx.yuriy.net
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
Console/Terminal, Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tclsigx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.