This is the Linux app named The Black Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as blacktoolkit-1.7-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Black Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Black Toolkit
You can put your libraries, like jQuery. The generated code works with all browsers.
You can create and debug Applets or Java Swing applications easily with the Visual Editor of the tool. Build C++ applications.
- Visual programming, in PHP, JSP, ASP and Java Swing.
- Visual event-driven programming.
- Syntax Checker for Java and PHP.
- SQL client and CRUD importer.
- Works in all browsers
- Online help access.
- Integrated programming and debugger for Java and C++.
- Support for MingGW, GCC and Winegcc compilers for C++
- Built-in AJAX support.
- PHP-PDO and JDBC db support.
- Versatility. You can run it in a centered server, or install it, or use the portable version to run it in a USB stick.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theblacktoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.