This is the Linux app named The EOS library whose latest release can be downloaded as EOS-0.92.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The EOS library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The EOS library
EOS is a library that allows automated XML marshalling/demarshalling of Pascal Business Objects and complex object structures and it's easy linking to the GUI through the ModelBridge framework. You can use it with Delphi, Kylix and Free Pascal.
KDE, Win32 (MS Windows)
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/camelos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.