This is the Linux app named The SoX Resampler library whose latest release can be downloaded as soxr-0.1.3-Source.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The SoX Resampler library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The SoX Resampler library
The SoX Resampler library `libsoxr' performs one-dimensional sample-rate conversion—it may be used, for example, to resample PCM-encoded audio.
It aims to give fast and high quality results for any constant (rational or irrational) resampling ratio. Phase-response, preserved bandwidth, aliasing, and rejection level parameters are all configurable; alternatively, simple `preset' configurations may be selected. An experimental, variable-rate resampling mode of operation is also included.
- configurable bit-depth, and phase & frequency responses
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soxr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.