This is the Linux app named thoughtbot dotfiles whose latest release can be downloaded as 20171006.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named thoughtbot dotfiles with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
After the initial installation, you can run rcup without the one-time variable RCRC being set (rcup will symlink the repo's rcrc to ~/.rcrc for future runs of rcup). This command will create symlinks for config files in your home directory. Setting the RCRC environment variable tells rcup to use standard configuration options. Exclude the README.md, README-ES.md and LICENSE files, which are part of the dotfiles repository but do not need to be symlinked in. Give precedence to personal overrides which by default are placed in ~/dotfiles-local. Please configure the rcrc file if you'd like to make personal overrides in a different directory. From time to time you should pull down any updates to these dotfiles. Link any new files and install new vim plugins. Note You must run rcup after pulling to ensure that all files in plugins are properly installed, but you can safely run rcup multiple times so update early and update often!
- Create a directory for your personal customizations
- fzf for fuzzy file/buffer/tag finding
- Run many kinds of tests from vim
- Improve color resolution
- Remove administrative debris (session name, hostname, time) in status bar
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thoughtbot-dotfiles.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.