This is the Linux app named threepio whose latest release can be downloaded as threepio-2.2-plugin-pack.src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named threepio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Universal mulilingual dictionary - From any language to many others. Eclipse based, may be embedded in Eclipse IDE. Download and plug in xdxf dictionaries from http://xdxf.revdanica.com/down/. Now supports StarDict format
- Multilingual dictionary and data tool
- Supports XDXF format even in .tar.bz2 package
- May use almost any RDBMS default - H2 database
- Multi directions translate - fast and nice
- Required JRE >1.5
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/threepio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.