This is the Linux app named tiCube whose latest release can be downloaded as ticube-flex-code-v001-Alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tiCube with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Information manager based on 3D cubes of knwoledgments. You can create a cube with 3 axis (or dimensions), each of them with several elements. The nexus between the elements of three axis compounds a value. From a cube, you can create 2D view queries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ticube/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.