This is the Linux app named TIM whose latest release can be downloaded as TIM.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TIM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
*** TIM's (now Dr TIM's) source code has moved to https://github.com/jkcuk/Dr-TIM ***
TIM is a raytracer that was originally developed to simulate optical components called METATOYs, but it has since then developed into something much more general. Amongst other things, TIM can also calculate random-dot stereograms and anaglyphs and visualise ray trajectories.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timray/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.