This is the Linux app named Video Squirrel, cross-platform video fil whose latest release can be downloaded as foo_playcount_db-v0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Video Squirrel, cross-platform video fil with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Video Squirrel, cross-platform video fil
Video Squirrel is a cross-platform wxWindows video file cataloger. Designed to gather infomation on the actual video files, ex compression used, bitrate, video pixel size and so on.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
Visual Basic, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jorydownloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.