This is the Linux app named Vinculum whose latest release can be downloaded as Vinculum-alpha-src-0.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vinculum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A complete workflow solution for enterprises. Allows enterprises to embed their own J2EE or Java applications. Supports web requests and Message Queues.
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vinculum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.