This is the Linux app named Virtual Cache whose latest release can be downloaded as VirtualCache.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual Cache with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual Cache is a free program for home finances management. It helps keep records about credit and debit cards, also it analyze income and expenses. The program is written on java and can be used on all operating systems, supported by java.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualcache/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.