This is the Linux app named WaterSnake whose latest release can be downloaded as WaterSnake-internal-alfa.0.0.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WaterSnake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WaterSnake is a classbased developing suite written in Python. It assumes that no programming knowledge is needed: the only thing you have to do is to decide the structure of what you want to manage and then manage it, in a Server/Client structure.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Python Database API, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/watersnake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.