This is the Linux app named Wave CSV Import Creation whose latest release can be downloaded as wavecsvimportSetup1.2.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wave CSV Import Creation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wave CSV Import Creation
This application solves the problem of creating a Wave Accounting import file from another CSV export. The scenario is your business has multiple streams of income and each source provides a different formatted CSV export and you need to import the necessary transactions into your wave accounting dashboard. With the Wave CSV Import Creation application, you load your export CSV financial file, map the fields to the required Wave fields, and then save your new CSV for importing into wave accounting
- Any CSV mapping
- Creates a Wave import with the columns of Date, Description and Amount
- Move CSV Import file to a separate completed directory
- Combine multiple wave CSV files into a single CSV file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wave-csv-import-creation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.