This is the Linux app named Webapp Generator from JPA annotations whose latest release can be downloaded as jpa2web1.5beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webapp Generator from JPA annotations with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Webapp Generator from JPA annotations
The main purpose of this project is to quickly generate the code of a J2EE web application for maintaining records specified by JPA annotated beans in order to add, update, search and delete entities in an AJAX UI based on the ZK-Simply Rich framework.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpa2web/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.