This is the Linux app named Webapps whose latest release can be downloaded as BcomWebApps1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webapps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Today the most important thing in the world of application development is making that app as powerful as posible, but without making it slow and heavy. The direct solution to do this is the intermediate code. No need of memory management sections, or graphics, just write that you want an image and it will appear. As simple as that. Here are 10 little applications, and more will be uploaded later.
- Free and open source
- Highly portable
- Light and fast
- Easy to modify
- You can obtain a licence for commercial use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcomwebapps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.