This is the Linux app named WoW VoiceBox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WowVoiceBox_Alpha3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WoW VoiceBox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WoW VoiceBox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A voice recognition program for World of Warcraft. It allows for key presses and macros to be mapped to voice commands. It also allows voice control of in-game chat channels. This project has moved! Search "WoW VoiceBox" on codeplex.com.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wowvoicebox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.