This is the Linux app named YTKNetwork whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.0.0released.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YTKNetwork with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YTKNetwork is a high level request util based on AFNetworking. It's developed by the iOS Team of YuanTiKu. It provides a High Level API for network request. YTKNetwork is used in all products of YuanTiKu, including: YuanTiKu, YuanSoTi, YuanFuDao, FenBiZhiBoKe. YTKNetowrk is suitable for a slightly more complex project, not for a simple personal project. YTKNetwork is helpful if you want to cache requests, manage the dependences of requests, or validate the JSON response. And if you want to cache requests based on request version, this is one of the greatest advantages of YTKNetwork. YTKNetwork provides YTKRequest to handle every network request. You should inherit it and override some methods to define custom requests in your project. Your code is decoupled to detail network request framework, it's easy to replace it. Actually, YTKNetwork is originally based on ASIHttpRequest, we just spent two days to switch to AFNetworking.
- Response can be cached by expiration time
- Set common base URL and CDN URL
- Response can be cached by version number
- Validate JSON response
- Resume download
- URL filter, replace part of URL, or append common parameter
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ytknetwork.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.