This is the Windows app named ACToolkits temporary homepage whose latest release can be downloaded as [BETA]ACToolkit0.9.5b16x64MacWIN.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ACToolkits temporary homepage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ACToolkits temporary homepage
It was formerly jey-Toolkit. Now it's renamed and also being distributed by Cycling '74. Through the Files menu that appears above, the same package as released at the Package Manager of Max 7/8 and the beta-version update(s) are accessible. PLEASE NOTE that, on Max 6.1.10, some Jitter features and GEN~ objects that the patches included in the package use WON'T be working.
The name of our package ACToolkit is a derivative of AC Toolbox, the legendary "Algorithmic music composition program for macOS" of Mr Paul Berg's (https://www.actoolbox.net). Our Max-external-objects feature the real-time realisation of discrete-continuous Probability Distribution Functions, the PDFs derived from sets of interpolated discrete-probability-densities, on random numbers. Also, the package includes numerous examples exemplifying the methodologies on the usage of PDF-shaping in Algorithmic Composition, especially ones involving signal processing techniques.
- Runs on Cycling '74 Max https://cycling74.com/downloads
- How to install Max external packages: https://docs.cycling74.com/max8/vignettes/packages
- (Project Initiator / Producer) Jeyong Jung https://jey-noise.com/
- (Producer) Johan van Kreij https://www.jvkr.nl/
- (Producer) Peter Pabon http://kc.koncon.nl/staff/pabon/
- (Producer) Sohrab Motabar https://sohrab.org/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jey-toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.