This is the Windows app named B4 Systems Design: Connectivity Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as B4SDCT.setup.v126.96.36.1995.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named B4 Systems Design: Connectivity Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
B4 Systems Design: Connectivity Toolkit
Monitors the Connectivity status of the system to key hosts for monitoring, logging, and troubleshooting network connectivity through the ICMP ping protocol and TCP ping tests.
Statistical data is stored for viewing and analysis.
Filtering on statistical log file based on keywords as well as Ping Class Rating (Return Time).
Allows for advanced trace routes to be performed on addresses as well as mapping based on data from the GeoIP database.
Email alerts sent through SMTP based on “Host Died” status.
Sorting of the main hosts list by clicking on column.
SMART Tracert functionality to perform tracerts automatically when a host enters a Dead status.
Updater Checker with automatic update functionality.
Backup / Restore hosts feature.
LPD Viewer form to have quick access to Lost Packet Details, Smart tracerts, and other troubleshooting information.
* Routes Refresher
- TCP pings or ICMP pings to hosts
- Email alerts on host status
- Stat collection and Stats Viewer
- Network Bandwidth Monitoring
- Network Analysis
- Visual Trace Routes / SMART Trace Routes on host Dead status
- DNS Tester
- Routes Refresher (Network connection fixer)
Information Technology, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/b4sd-connectivity-toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.