This is the Windows app named Basic Bookcase whose latest release can be downloaded as basicBookcase_v_1_r_2011_03_01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Basic Bookcase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Wizard-like software to manage a scientific repository (articles or any digital document). Citation information(BibTeX) is automatically corrected. From the repository, get copies of items, list of references+citations. NEW:handles real documents.
- standalone application (unzip to install, delete to uninstall)
- small to medium repositories (several thousand items), multi or mono users
- items of any type (articles, books, data sets, videos; list is reconfigurable)
- citation information in BibTeX format
- fault-tolerant parsing and automatic correction of citation information
- predefined lists of journals (>9000) and publishers (>100)- used for correction
- drag-and-drop input mechanism, faster than interactive screens
- search with multiple criteria (owner, author, category, year, title..)
- add-to-basket mechanism to get copies of items
- reference lists of your items in multiple formats (BibTeX, spreadsheet, ready-to-paste..)
- manages references to physical documents as well as digital documents (NEW)
- reconfigurable (aspect, messages, paths, file types, etc.)
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/basicbookcase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.