This is the Windows app named Clevit whose latest release can be downloaded as Clevitv22.214.171.124.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clevit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Clevit is a text editor written on C++ and Qt Framework.
It is a text editor closer to an office. With many features that make everything more practical and easy to use. It is customizable and every update becomes better and more practical.
Please check our GitHub Repository to verify better all code, check any detail about the features and more things.
- Basic feature of a text editor like (save,open,red,undo etc)
- Some feature of oficces like (print,bold,italic,underline,font type and size etc)
- WordFinder: You can find a specific word throughout the text and you can replace it with another
- Themes and Colors for Layout Window
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clevit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.