This is the Windows app named Cryptocheck whose latest release can be downloaded as Cryptocheck_v2.37_x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cryptocheck with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cryptocheck monitors balances of your cryptocurrency addresses and raises an alert in case of any change detected. It connects to known block explorer API services to verify balances.
It is useful for long-term investors with multiple different cryptocurrencies in their portfolio. You no longer need to access all your wallets with passwords to simply just check that your money are still there.
Cryptocheck also provides a simple profit calculation and history charts mapping your portfolio history.
And there is also a server node available! It continuously monitors balances, records history data and sends all the data to your Cryptocheck desktop application.
Supported cryptocurrencies: https://sourceforge.net/p/cryptocheck/wiki/Home/#supported-cryptocurrencies
For more details about Cryptocheck and how to use it, see wiki: https://sourceforge.net/p/cryptocheck/wiki
I am open to add other cryptocurrencies on your request.
- Top 20+ cryptocurrencies
- History charts
- Periodic checks
- Auto-popup alert message in case of low balance
- E-mail notifications
- Server mode
- My portfolio donut chart
- Minimize to tray with status indication
- Main fiat currency + optional secondary fiat currency
- Optional profit calculation
- Start with OS option
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptocheck/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.