This is the Windows app named DraconicTranslator whose latest release can be downloaded as DraconicTranslator_v0.01Windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DraconicTranslator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Officially made to translate D&D Draconic. but now ported to godot and made open source. with the ability for easly adding custom languages so that it can now be used for any language. the name Draconic Translator is kept as both a refference, but also due to the word based meaning of draconic.
Universal customizable translator, translates D&D draconic by default, change .dsheet file for different languages. please share any custom sheet you make for it(voluntairy), usfull for some
please contact for any issues or advice, I am new to this so try whatever ways work for you until I respond to it.
Distributed with MIT Licence(permissiv, you may do almost anything)
If I made a fault anywhere please report it to me, this includes if you find any legal or category based trouble.
- universal customizable translator
- Draconic Translator
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/draconictranslator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.