This is the Windows app named DotNetWikiBot Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as DotNetWikiBot_3.15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DotNetWikiBot Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The DotNetWikiBot Framework was developed so that it can offer a helping hand with many complicated and routine tasks of wiki site development and maintenance. DotNetWikiBot Framework is a cross-platform full-featured client API, that allows you to build programs and web robots easily to manage information on MediaWiki-powered sites. DotNetWikiBot Framework can also be used for learning C# and .NET.
- DotNetWikiBot Framework is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use library (API) for programming client applications and web robots, that could help in construction and maintenance of MediaWiki-powered wiki sites.
- DotNetWikiBot is compiled as a .NET dynamic link library (.dll file), that could be used directly or in other products
- DotNetWikiBot is written in C#, based on Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5.
- Using Mono framework, DotNetWikiBot can work under Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and iPhone OS as well as under Windows.
- Any .NET language can be used to access DotNetWikiBot library functions, including Visual Basic, Managed C++, JScript, C#, J# and F#. Only minimal programming skills are required to make bots with DotNetWikiBot Framework, it allows to build bots in fast and simple manner.
- DotNetWikiBot source code is located in a single .cs file, that could be easily changed and recompiled to suite your needs. It requires only C# compiler, no other tools.
- DotNetWikiBot Framework is good for educational purposes. It's source code is written in a plain classic manner, allowing to learn object-oriented programming, .NET features, LINQ, web robot making, regular expressions and advanced XML parsing in a short time.
- DotNetWikiBot doesn't require installation. It is downloaded in a single small .zip file along with compiled documentation, source codes, compilation batch file, sample GUI Utility for batch upload of files to wiki sites and ready-to-use sample bot script.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotnetwikibot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.