This is the Windows app named eS whose latest release can be downloaded as setup_eS_v184.108.40.206.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Editor for solutions (eS) is a free, lightweight, interactive development environment (IDE) for programming in assembler, C or C++, designed to interact with GNU compilers and debuggers. Works on the Windows platform.
The environment allows you to develop and debug code for Intel, MIPS, ARM, AVR and any other processors for embedded solutions and desktop applications.
It contains a minimum of settings for easy and convenient programming.
To work successfully, you need to know about the command line options of the compiler you are using.
The hardware debugging process is possible if you have the hardware and / or software for this purpose. (For example, the J-Link debugger is sufficient for debugging on an ARM processor)
An example of a project of a console utility created in this programming environment here:
- Customizable syntax highlighting (including in assembler files)
- Customizable contextual help
- You can configure and connect any compiler to the IDE (many compilers are already configured)
- Your code can be debugged in the environment using the GNU Debugger
- Your code can be styled as a library and connected to another project
- The project can customize the menu to call external tools
- Fully customizable size of all interface elements
- Used by Clang for code navigation and code completion (except XP version)
- In comments, you can organize links to go to other project files (anchor system)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/esolution/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.